Serious Fun in 2017 !
The BTRDA are pleased to provide more information about the 2017 RAVENOL BTRDA Rally Series and confirm that championship registration is now open.
The 2017 RAVENOL BTRDA Rally Series, which will include the 64th Gold Star and Silver Star Rally Championships plus the Thomas Panels BTRDA 1400 and BTRDA Rally First Championships and the BTRDA Historic Cup, BTRDA Production Cup and Fiesta ST Trophy, is consistently the most popular rally championship in the UK and will continue to provide the very best selection of Nat B forest stage rallies.
The 2017 calendar includes eight one-day events, starting with the Cambrian Rally in February and finishing with the Trackrod Forest Stages in North Yorkshire on 30th September. The final points table will be based on a competitor’s best 6 scores, which provides some flexibility to fit in the events around family or business commitments or even to recover from an expensive car problem.
• Cambrian Rally 11th February North Wales, Llandudno
• Malcolm Wilson Rally 11th March Lake District, Cockermouth
• Somerset Stages 8th April West Somerset, Minehead
• Plains Rally 13th May West Wales, Welshpool
• Carlisle Stages Rally 10th June Kielder Forest West, Carlisle
• Nicky Grist Stages 8th July Mid Wales, Builth Wells
• Woodpecker Stages 2nd September Shropshire/Welsh Border, Ludlow
• Trackrod Forest Stages 30th September North Yorkshire, Pickering
The BTRDA Rally Series is open to all stage rally cars and includes a range a Championships and Categories and 14 competition classes so there is something for everyone. You can be assured that the BTRDA Rally Series will continue to provide competitors and followers with some Serious Fun!
We are very grateful for the wholehearted commitment from the event organisers, because without their efforts we could not promote such a successful rally championship. Entries will open for the first round of the 2017 BTRDA Rally Series, the Cambrian Rally, on 1st January. The event has an exciting new route including stages in Aberhirnant and Llangower. Cambrian Rally 2017
The 2017 Ravenol BTRDA Rally Series Regulations are now published in the Competitors section > drop down menue.
The on-line BTRDA membership and BTRDA Rally Series & MSA English Rally Championship registration is now open at BTRDA on-line Membership / Registration
The 2017 Registration Fee includes BTRDA club membership and registration for both the BTRDA Rally Series and the MSA English Rally Championship. Note: BTRDA membership and Rally Championship registration is FREE to new BTRDA members under the age of 25 on 1st Jan 2017, for their first year of registration.
A Guide to the BTRDA Membership website for ‘Forest Rally’ competitors (BTRDA Rally Series and MSA English Rally Championship competitors)
Log in to the membership website www.btrdamembership.com . If you have forgotten any of your login details, just follow the on-screen instructions. If you have not been a member before you will need to register a new account.
In all cases the first part of the process is to join BTRDA (the motor club) and then register for the championships.
Please check the contents of your basket and delete anything that you don’t want before paying.
If you are registering together as a Crew you save £15: –
The first member (can be either the driver or co-driver) should log in
1. Join BTRDA as Crew Membership (first member)
2. Register for the Forest Rally championship as a Driver or Co-Driver
3. Register for any other BTRDA motorsport championships if required
4. Pay for the order (The first process includes ALL the crew fees and the second process is free).
5. Wait for the “Confirmation of Order” email. This should take a few seconds. It contains the code which is required for the second crew member
6. The second crew member should log in (this can be completed by the first member on behalf of the second member)
7. Join BTRDA as Crew Membership (Second member) and enter the code when requested
8. Register for the Forest Rally Championship as a Co-Driver or Driver
9. Register for any other BTRDA motorsport championships if required
10. It will still be necessary to click on “Proceed to Payment” even though there is nothing to pay. The system will not require any payment details but a “Confirmation of Order” email will still be sent.
Membership cards will be sent out a few days later. Please include your date of birth which is essential to calculate eligibility for Junior and Senior awards. We cannot make retrospective changes to championship points if this has not been provided.
Photo is Kit and Tim Leigh on the 2016 Woodpecker Stages. Courtesy of ralliphotoswales